RaceME for the Dodge Cummins Diesel 6.7 (2012)
Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Removes the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or be plugged in)
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler without any trouble codes
- Late injection events (post inj) disabled for best economy
- Customizable injection timings for more economy and/or power
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires
- Tune engine with HP increases of up to 120HP in 3 stages 40/80/120hp
- Stage 0 has stock power without EGR/DPF and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- Free Internet updateable via our website with our newest software
- Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System
- Currently not supporting cab and chassis models with DEF fluid. Must upgrade to Ultra.
DOWNLOADS AND GUIDES
Update Utility – RaceME_1.00A_Setup.zip
Update File – RM_943D_RME01E_2012.zip
Install Guide – RaceMEGuide.pdf
Update Guide – RaceME Update Guide.pdf
Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System Warning
All Performance Parts Are Listed As Off-Road Use Only In The State Of California And May Never Be Used Upon A Highway.
**Products Listed As Off-Road Use Only Or As Race Application, Are Never To Be Used On Vehicles That Are Registered To Be Driven On Public Road Ways.
Category: Performance Diesel > Dodge > 2007.5-2022 6.7L Cummins, Performance Diesel > Dodge
Tag: 07.5-UP 6.7L Cummins, Dodge,Performance Diesel,Dodge,2007.5-2022 6.7L Cummins, Performance Diesel,Dodge